Pusa White Basmati Rice
Product Code : 031
Backed by an adept team of professionals, we are exporting top quality Pusa White Basmati Rice. It is cultivated by using high quality paddy seeds and soil, under the visionary guidance of trained experts in hygienic condition at our agricultural firm. The rice is widely used in residential and commercial kitchen for preparing various types of delicious dishes. We offer this Pusa White Basmati Rice in safe and airtight packaging to prevent it from germs, moisture and dust.
- Longer shelf life
- Enchanting aroma
- No polishing and coloring
- Commodity: Pusa White Raw Basmati Rice
- Length of Rice: 7.45 mm Max.
- Damage & discolored: Nil
- Black Grains: Nil
- Foreign Matter: Nil
- Taste: Sweet
- Moisture: 12% Maximum
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India
- Packing: As per Buyer requirement in 5 KG TO 50 KG PP Bag/ Jute Bag/ Cotton Bag/ non-Woven Fabric Bag or other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container
- Price: ---- US$ per MT FOB or CIF
- Payment Terms: 30% advance and balance against scan copy of B/L or CAD
- Delivery: Within 20 days from the date of receipt of payment instrument and confirmation of artwork.
119/6, Mile Stone, GT Road, Daha Madan Pur, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India