Sharbati White Rice
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are betrothed in exporting an extensive quality Sharbati White Rice. It is cultivated by using top quality paddy seeds under the guidance of experienced workforce at our premises. The rice become fluffy and dry after cooking that makes it the preferred choice among rice consumers. Our offered Sharbati White Rice is supplied in an excellent food-grade packing options.
- Excellent cooking
- High protein content
- Free from stones and dust
- Commodity: Sharbati White Rice
- Variety: White Sella
- Length of Rice: 6.9 to 7.2 mm Max.
- Damage & discolored: Nil
- Black Grains: Nil
- Foreign Matter: Nil
- Taste: Sweet
- Moisture: 12% Maximum
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India
- Packing: As per Buyer requirement in 5KG TO 50KG PP Bag/ Jute Bag/ Cotton Bag/ non-Woven Fabric Bag or other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container
- Price: ---- US$ per MT FOB or CIF
- Payment Terms: 30% advance and balance against scan copy of B/L or CAD
- Delivery: Within 20 days from the date of receipt of payment instrument and confirmation of artwork.
119/6, Mile Stone, GT Road, Daha Madan Pur, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India