Traditional Sugandha Basmati Rice
Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to export premium quality Traditional Sugandha Basmati Rice. This is cultivated at our well established agricultural firm by using top quality seeds. The rice is cleaned under the vigilance of skilled workforce and is stored in hygienic warehouses. The grain is long, slender and thin that does not become sticky after cooking. Our Traditional Sugandha Basmati Rice is tested on various predefined standards of the industry before its final dispatch to clients.
- Easy to digest
- Exotic taste
- Rich flavour
- Length of Rice: 7.53 mm Max.
- Damage & discolored: Nil
- Black Grains: Nil
- Foreign Matter: Nil
- Taste: Sweet
- Moisture: 12% Maximum
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India
- Packing: As per Buyer requirement in 5KG TO 50KG PP Bag/ Jute Bag/ Cotton Bag/ non-Woven Fabric Bag or other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container
- Price: ---- US$ per MT FOB or CIF
- Payment Terms: 30% advance and balance against scan copy of B/L or CAD
- Delivery: Within 20 days from the date of receipt of payment instrument and confirmation of artwork.
119/6, Mile Stone, GT Road, Daha Madan Pur, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India